Field Service Engineer - Medical Devices - up to 10.000.000 JPY
International company with several offices in Japan
Customer facing position, looking for people with great comunication skills
Our client, a multinational foreign company specialised in medical devices, is looking for its next Field Service Engineer to join its teams based in Kanto area. You have a 3 years experience minimum in Field Service in the electrical or mechanical field? You like facing customers and are problem-solving oriented? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a Field Service Engineer, you will fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Device installation (include site plan, re-installation and de-installation) for existing and new customers of the company
- Perform routine work, fix problem and FCO
- Prepare and offer service contract plan to existing and new customers
- Provide assistance with customer complaints, where necessary
- Support training needs to build a strong Service Team
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions can be added.
The successful applicant for this Field Service Engineer will display the following:
- 3 years experience minimum in servicing on-site machines (electrical and mechanical knowledge)
- Background in medical device industry or diagnostics/life sciences industry
- Read and understand the contents of English equipment manuals, etc.
- Japanese language business level minimum
- Strong will to obtain new knowledge in medical field
- Good communication skills with customers