Field service engineer, Medical device, Tokyo, 6M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies.
- Be part of an industry-leading company in healthcare-associated infections (HAIs)
prevention technology, dedicated to creating the safest possible environments for patients.
- Provide a service maintenance or setting up our technical equipment & device enabling customers to focus on a seamless operation safely.
- Enhance and upgrade our customer satisfaction collaborating the work with district sales rep as well as third party.
- Provide professional information including client's technical problem as well as clients feedback on timely manner.
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field is required.
- Great experience in field service engineering role.
- Fundamental knowledge on Electric Safety
- Good communication skill in Japanese and English (internally and externally on business )
- Driver license
- Working experiences in medical / pharma industry