- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and challenging tasks will be provided.
- The international supplier of integrated systems, products and services for the fish, meat and poultry industry.
- Conduct scheduled maintenance execution and installations
- Support all customers through constant communication and solutions focused approaches
- Promote spare parts sales to customers in Japan
- Process warranty claims
- Compile activity records, inventory data, repair and maintenance statistics, report writing and KPIs.
- Be the subject matter expert for poultry products, within the Japan region
- Ensures that all installations, planned maintenance and emergency support is provided on time and within budget
- Can work any where in Japan but need to travel about 90%
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical and/or Software engineering, preferably from a technical college, or similar knowledge level
- Technical college degree preferred
- Experience in field service in an equipment/software manufacturing environment preferred
- Proven ability to service, install and maintain poultry equipment
- Mechanical trade skills and qualifications; a mechanical Diploma is desirable
- Knowledge in electronics would be highly regarded
- Experience in a service engineering role within equipment/technical industry sector
- Japanese and English language are required.