Field Service Engineer - Life Sciences - Kanto - up to 9M JPY
International company with several offices in Japan
Customer facing position, looking for people with great comunication skills
Our client, a multinational foreign company specialised in medical devices and life sciences, is looking for its next Field Service Engineer to join its teams based in Kanto. You have 2 years experience minimum in Field Service in medical devices or life sciences? You like facing customers and are problem-solving oriented? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a Field Service Engineer, you will fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Installation (include site plan, re-installation and de-installation) for existing and new customers of the company
- Perform routine work, fix problem
- Prepare and offer service contract plan to existing and new customers
- Provide assistance with customer complaints, where necessary
- Support training needs to build a strong Service Team
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions can be added.
The successful applicant for this Field Service Engineer will display the following:
- 2 years experience minimum in servicing on-site devices in medical devices or life sciences ideally, also open to receive applicants from the optics and dental devices sector
- Read and understand the contents of English equipment manuals, etc.
- Japanese language business level minimum
- Good communication skills with customers