Field Service Engineer - Laboratory / Medical Devices - 8M JPY
International Company, steady growth
Work autonomously, build client relationship
Our client, an international company specialised in laboratory equipment and based in Tokyo, is searching for its new Field Service Engineer to cover the East Japan area. You have experience in service engineering with medical devices? You are career driven and looking to step up your career? This position is made for you. Apply now!
As a Field Service Engineer, you will fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Install, operate, maintain, repair and modify equipment
- Perform appropriate testing to confirm system functionality
- Upgrades and or configuration updates to existing and future equipment
- Assist building devices in manufacturing as required
- Coordinate with staff to develop appropriate test procedures to maintain quality of the devices
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions can be added.
To be successful on this Field Service Engineer position, you will need the following requirements:
- Electrical/mechanical background
- 2-3 years minimum experience in maintenance on laboratory equipment or on medical devices
- Driver's license mandatory
- English language is a plus