Field Service Engineer, Injection Mold, Tokyo, ~9M
An opportunity to work for a large European Heavy Equipment Maker
Use engineering knowledge and English ability to support customers and HQ teams
- A well established European heavy equipment maker, with history starting back in the 1860's
- Now a company with locations around the world, they are looking for new service engineers to assist their operation in Japan.
- Help to maintain, repair, modify and upgrade equipment used in injection molding on site at customer locations.
- Interact with overseas teams to help solve technical issues and take appropriate action.
- Engage in training as needed when new products/technology is released (overseas training also required)
- Complete all appropriate paperwork and documentations as necessary.
- Field Service Engineering Experience on large equipment (ie, production equipment)
- Understanding of Mechanical as well as electrical solutions
- Need to understand technical diagrams and drawings
- English: Beginner OK
- Japanese: Business Level or higher (JLPT 2)
- An opportunity to work for a European company with a long, stable history
- An attractive salary and benefit package (Flexible; based on experience and current salary)
- A nice work life balance (20hrs OT/Month on avg.)
- A chance to use English at work to communicate with engineers abroad