Field Service Engineer, Global Machinery Company, 7M JPY
Overseas training (to Europe) will be provided.
Collaborate with top class coworkers in a diverse and multinational environment.
Our client is the leading machinery manufacturer based in Europe. Their machinery has the largest market share globally and has been successful in Japan market.
- Troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Field Service Engineer position.
- Fluent Japanese communication skill.
- Salary up to 7M JPY.