Field service engineer, Global life science company, Tokyo, 6M
Rewarding and challenging job will be provided.
Working with professional team in the market to improve your skills.
- Global life sciences company.
- Their products are support many industry in Japan and well-knows about the brand-name company.
- Follow the test procedures to ensure on-site installation of complex facilities and to ensure proper work order.
- Provide troubleshooting and repair support for customers and other field service personnel.
- Build relationships with customers, system users, employees.
- Supports NanoPort and helps problem solving and other field service personnel.
- Create and submit a field service report.
- Provide customer and user training on system maintenance.
- Updating and modifying in-house system documents.
- Adequate understanding and rich experience of troubleshooting and repair of ultra high vacuum and high voltage systems.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic operations of Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with UHV phenomenon and technology.
- Be able to read and write in English.
- Fluent in Japan is required.
- Work for home system