Field Service Engineer - Analytical Equipment
International Company, steady growth
Work autonomously, build client relationship
About Our Client
Our client, an international company specialised in laboratory equipment and based in Yokohama, is searching for its new Field Service Engineer to cover the East Japan area. You have experience in service engineering with medical devices or analytical equipment? You are career driven and looking to step up your career? This position is made for you. Apply now!
For this Field Service Engineer position, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Install and follow-up on the maintenance of laboratory equipment, including mass spectrometers and other devices
- Utilise your mechanical and/or electrical abilities to repair the devices
- Provide training for the clients on how to use the device when needed
- Maintain client relationship throughout the process
- Identify new selling opportunities and leads for the sales team
- Go on business trips on a regular basis in East Japan, from Shizuoka to Hokkaido depending on your location and your assigned area.
This list is not an exhaustive list. Other responsibilities may be added.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful on this Field Service Engineer position, you will need the following requirements:
- Electrical/mechanical background
- 2-3 years minimum experience in maintenance (repair), on laboratory equipment ideally, or on medical devices
- Driver's license mandatory
- English reading and writing ability
- Japanese fluency is mandatory (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
What's on Offer