Field Service engineer, Analytical equipment, Tokyo, 6M
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challengin job will be provided.
- The world leader in serving science specialize in Analytical Instruments, Laboratory Supply Chain Programs and eCommerce, Laboratory Equipment, Lab Services, Specialty Diagnostics, and Life Sciences.
- Local installation of complex equipment and systems.
- Regular maintenance visit.
- Provide troubleshooting and fix support.
- Support for other members.
- Work report creation and submission.
- Providing user training on system maintenance.
- Feedback to the global product quality team.
- Service process documentation updates and corrections.
- Identify and report specific business process issues.
- Conducting problem-solving activities and training.
- A major in chemistry / electricity / machinery
- Experience as a service engineer for some product
- Share your problems and be happy to solve them
- Smooth communication with internal customers and partner companies.
- Level of English that allows you to read and train English manuals
- Adaptability for various products
- Can explain to customers logically and easily