Field Sales Manager - Power Supply Management
Leading market player in Power Management
Outstanding global financial performance
About Our Client
My client is a Silicon Valley-based supplier of high-performance electronic components used in high-voltage power-conversion systems. Main products including integrated circuits and diodes enable compact, energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies for a vast range of electronic products including mobile devices, TVs, PCs, appliances, smart utility meters and LED lights. Our SCALE™ IGBT drivers enhance the efficiency, reliability and cost of high-power applications such as industrial motor drives, solar and wind energy systems, electric vehicles and high-voltage DC transmission.
- Candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies for penetrating new accounts, sustaining existing business and driving new programs in existing accounts.
- FSM will be required to work with customers and distributors, travel frequently to accounts and eloquently represent the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in an analog semiconductor company where candidate had to sell directly to engineering, ideally products with higher ASPs than the competition, rather than directly to purchasing on purely a cost basis.
- Power semiconductor experience is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Work with global team directly
- Competitive Salary package
- As sales you will have big freedom and authorities