Field Marketing Specialist
Good career progression opportunities in global diagnostics company
Salary and career-up in life science marketing space
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- Managing product sales to diagnostic clients
- Maintaining a good understanding of current market trends, competitor news, identifying and developing new client leads
- Collaborating with internal teams to provide effective solutions to clients
- Evaluate current products and acquire up-to-date market information to contribute to the creation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop and collaborate on plans for campaigns, sales promotions, exhibitions, web seminars, etc.
- Monitor and determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Life Science or Analytic/Organic Chemistry background required
- Technical Service, Marketing or Sales experience strongly preferred
- Japanese and English language ability preferred
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of health care
- Boost English language ability through close marketing strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster