- Great work life balance- Vacation for 20 days.
- Very international company- Have the opportunity to speak English globally.
About Our Client
My client is extremely international having headquarters in Europe, as well as offices in the United States and Asia. This company specialises in software analysis and has been working with over 4,000 clients in the world.
- Create and execute short and long term marketing strategies for enterprise business.
- Gather customer data and market insight.
- Plan and execute seminars, exhibitions, conferences, and webinars.
- Handle PR activities and vendor communication.
- Draft content for press release and websites.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Japanese and English (Writing and Speaking as well)
- At least 1-3 years of experience in marketing.
- Have knowledge in marketing and SNS , and PR.
- Well organised and independent.
What's on Offer
- Great Location in Tokyo, also, work from home.
- Strong business in partnership with big IT companies.
- International Environment- Speak to colleagues all over the world- Global Exposure!
- Good Work life balance!
- Opportunity to manage big marketing teams and a major career step up.