Field Marketing Manager - IT company
One of the best places to work by the Boston Business Journal
A multi-disciplined role, giving broad exposure across all areas of marketing
About Our Client
One of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. They are building for the future of the web and are expanding to APJ region.
- Drive overall field marketing and demand generation strategy and execution to meet required lead, pipeline and won business objectives as well as penetration of target accounts and sectors in alignment with Regional Sales GTM strategy.
- Drive new and creative field marketing and demand generation activities including events, online advertising, PPC, direct marketing, social tools, webinars, in person events, tradeshows, collateral and customer case studies in local language as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Experience of developing marketing programs for enterprise targets.
- Ability to demonstrate marketing impact on bookings via detailed marketing plans.
What's on Offer
You can work in an entrepreneurial environment and be a part of a fast-paced, fast-growing team and will be in charge of all the marketing and communications activities in the region.