- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Great work life balance and be in charge of marketing activities in Japan!
My client is one of the most international software companies in Japan. With headquarters in the USA, they are currently looking for a field marketing manager to oversee their marketing activities in Tokyo.
- Track and manage budget across business units.
- Responsible for pipeline generation between sales and marketing organization.
- Plan execute marketing strategies and communicate with global APAC team.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Experience in marketing, preferably in software/SASS/technology industry.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great work life balance at an international company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Great location in Tokyo.