Field Marketing Manager - global technology company
¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
Long established business with 75% market share in Japan.
Flat structure, flexible and open working environment.
About Our Client
International technology company with strong established hardware and software business.
- Manage lead generation programs, identify and qualify potential leads.
- Develop and execute content marketing to business partners which should including proven client values and successful stories in different media formats.
- Support development and execution of partner marketing programs for selected strategic partners.
- Manage PR agencies along for external communications.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 year experiences in field marketing, product marketing and event management.
- Professional media and agency management expertise regarding marketing communications, event, collateral and
case study contents creation and PR.
- Influencer marketing and key opinion leader management experience in vertical segment industry is a big plus.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- Open and flexible working environment with flat structure.
- Stable and long established business in Japan.
- Strong employee engagement atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation package with extra summer vacation leaves.