Field Marketing Manager - Fortune 500 Technology Company
Our client is one of the most recogizable IT companies in the world.
In charge of marketing activities for their software business.
About Our Client
Our client is an international technology company with offices around the world. Their brand recognition is very strong in the market and has been listed in Fortune 500 list for over 10 years.
- Lead generation activities via offline and online channels: webinars, email marketing, social media, online campaigns, paid media, newsletter, tradeshow, event, case study, white paper, etc.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Work closely with product management and sales teams to plan marketing strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- From 6 years of marketing experience in B2B software company.
- Good track records in lead generation activities.
- Fluent in Japanese, business level in English.
- Proactive, energetic, think out of the box and can-do attitude.
What's on Offer
- Good career progression opportunities with a lot of room to grow.
- International working environment with creative and proactive team members.
- Large company with big marketing budget and various marketing activities.
- Strong brand awareness and big market share in Japan.