- Leading Telecom
- New open role and urgent hiring
About Our Client
Our client is USA based leading one of the leading data communications and telecommunications equipment provider. They have around 20 people in Japan office.
- Creation of final design documentation.
- Post-sale site analysis which includes site analysis, coverage analysis, system analysis and frequency analysis.
- Response to the comments sent by customer directly via questions related to part of the project or complete project.
- Post-sale Coverage designing for systems.
- Field survey when required to assist field engineers in case there is some problem in the working of the radio system. Coordinate with the pre-sale team for all activities.
- Create design of projects (designing including coverage, system, frequency, site placement and antenna designing).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering field with min 3 years related experience.
- A fluent communication skill in verbal and writing in English.
- A sense of understanding the situation and quick learning of new knowledge.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and salary package.
- Opportunity to be the part of global team, report directly to overseas.
- Solid career growth for the potential candidate.