Field Engineer at Global Satellite Communication Company
Global Satellite Communication Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Business Trip
Our client is global leader in Satellite communications with more than 70 years of history. Our client has World-class infrastructure for secure and resilient communication services.
- Direct technical support to local partner engineers during installation, service and maintenance of these products within our client's portfolio.
- Evaluation of local partner engineers' quality of work, execution of their trainings and certification
- Direct technical support to Technical Operations during fault identification on all products under our client's Maritime.
- Implementation of pilot projects or new technologies and preparation of appropriate and detailed documentation related to these projects
- Preferably worked in satellite communication and Information Technology industry
- IT skills is a must but not limited to Network and software administration
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and strong troubleshoot skills.
- Able to learn and adapt to new issues and handle multiple tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (1-hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation