Field Development Engineer , Polymer for Automotive, Tokyo, 10M
Rewarding and Chellanging job will be provided
Working with professional team in the market to develope your skills
Global technology leader in the production of differentiated chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications
- Assessing the technical fit as well as potential gap in assigned segments, articulates and develops solution ideas to meet customers' requirements with effectively co-working with internal functions across regions.
- Provide customers with appropriate technical supports in order to demonstrate our best-in-class technical expertise in the areas which require high-level technical expertise.
- Work closely with other team to accelerate speciality business growth in the focused and technology-conscious customers.
- Take a lead on new products promotion and effective translation of the success from outside Japan
- Experiences of the work with Automotive OEMs and Tiers directly or indirectly.
- Fluent Japanese and English.
- Customer insight: Understanding of where customer assigns value (e.g. price, performance, surety of supply) to tailor value proposition and discussions.
- Bachelor or higher degree, Polymer Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related majors.
- Good experiences in application development with automotive applications