Field Application Specialist
Attractive salary and commission based renumeration package
Interesting and innovative products leading global trends
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- In field and remote support of clients
- Presentations, demonstrations and seminars within the assigned area
- Provide training and technical support for clients at customer sites
- Promote products and solutions related to flow cytometry
- Master's or above in Life Science, Molecular Biology, or related field.
- At least 2-3 years experience using Flow Cytometry products.
- Strong commercial mindset, with sales-driven personality.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of flow cytometry
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster