Field Application Specialist, Medicine/BioChemical, Tokyo, 6M
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
- A leading global bio-pharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases
- Proposing solutions to customers using company's technologies and products.
- Technical seminar (local / webinar)
- Implementation of presentations and demonstrations of company's products and services
- Building, maintaining, and improving relationships of trust with KOLs
- Market trends, customer experiment content, needs, target customers, product features, competitive product status
- Training for sales department (products / services)
- Input to marketing teams such as research trends and Japanese market conditions
- Product field in charge : All of company's products used in research targeting cells
Those who have a doctoral degree or equivalent knowledge in medicine, biology, biotechnology, etc. ( especially those who have experience in molecular biology and cell biology)
Business level in English and Japanese.