Field Application Engineer, E&E Industry, Tokyo, 8M
Opportunity to join a long established electronics components manufacturer.
Work closely with the VP of Sales to discover new customers and increase revenue
- A well established electronics components manufacturer with expertise in electronics capacitors and EMC devices.
- An international company with over 4,800 employees in their Japan location alone.
Working directly with the VP of sales, The qualified candidate should have strong design in and new business development capability. The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Cooperate with distributor to develop new customers. Responsible for both technical and commercial portion of sales.
- Systematically manage all design in activities and update the progress to BD & FAE Manager and Regional Sales Director periodically.
- Maintain existing customers and solve any issues that may arise, including but not limited to customer relationships, delivery and quality.
- Participate and present company products solution in technical seminars. Obtain useful market/application information, formulate and implement follow up actions.
- BS in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience related to electrical industry.
- Experience of electronic components is preferred.
- Experience for Sales, Marketing, FAE or hardware R&D is a plus.
- Travelling required; around 40% on business trips
- Good presentation skill, strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Outgoing personality and effective interpersonal skills.
- The potential to join an international electronics component company with a strong presence in Japan.
- Use techincal electronic engineering knowledge to find custom soultions for new customers.
- The opportunity to use and improve one's English ability.
- The ability to travel often.