Fiber Project Management - IT - Tokyo - up to 12M JPY
International IT company leader in its field
Technical position, develop your skills within a strong team!
Our client, an international IT company, is looking for a talented candidate for a Fiber Project Manager position, to take care of the network of its data centers in Tokyo area. Apply now and let's have a chat about it!
In this Fiber Project Manager position, located in Tokyo, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and scale complex networks
- Managing some of the most technical, cost efficient, and fast paced communication construction projects achievable
- Responsible for the end to end network delivery and management of contractors
- Ensure construction standards and installation specifications are followed
- Perform quality audits of outside plant and inside plant installations
- Interface with key internal stakeholders to obtain their requirements and drive vendors to adhere to these key elements
- Program management, risk mitigation and reporting status reviews to management and internal customers
- Creation of project scope and equipment requirements, assist with request for proposals, and capital requests
This list in not exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally display the following requirements:
- 5+ years of network construction management and/or program management experience in a telecom environment
- Good understanding of fiber network systems
- Fluent in both English and Japanese