Fantastic Career Opportunity - Java Developer
Be part of a World Leading Online Brokerage and Financial Services Firm
Position Which Allows You to Work in both Development and Operations
Our Client is an online brokerage and financial services firm with an ambition focused primarily on online services that are tailor made for their client's needs and requirements. They are recognised as a global leader in financial services driven by AI and FinTech in offering reporting, robo-advisory and wrap services. The company provides unparalleled, future-oriented financial services and investment education.
- Participate in seminars, and training around Java development
- Participate in seminars, and training around finance and securities trading
- Working within both development and operational areas
- Willing to work in all areas of the financial securities sector
- Use your Java development skills for multiple areas of the financial sector
- Business level of Japanese language, with ability to read and write documentation in Japanese.
- Experience coding with Java or have technical background and a strong desire to learn Java.
- High analytic and technical ability to learn coding and finance.
- Willing to Participate in seminars, and training around Java development
- Willing to Participate in seminars, and training around finance and securities trading
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Conversational English.
- 1 year experience working in a Java Development role
- Experience developing Web systems and applications
- To work for one of the leading and rapidly growing online Securities firms in Japan and globally.
- Build your career in finance and IT
- Flexible start through contracting, and eventually conversion to permanent employee of the firm.
- To work with a team of experienced Developers.
- A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience and potential to grow.
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company
- Annual Salary of 5,000,000 to 7,000,000 depending on experience