FAE, Power Products, Tokyo, international company
Tokyo 23 Wards
Use engineering skills to design in and promote power products to customers
An international company with a long history and stable growth
About Our Client
- An American Company that has been operating for more than 30 years
- The company has over 6,000 employees worldwide
- The client's products support many different types of technology, from electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications to industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
- Pre- and post-sales technical support.
- Provide remote and on-site customer support when required
- Successfully incorporate company's power components.
- Support training for sales engineers when required.
- Attend technical seminars, trade shows when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with power systems and devices
- English: Intermediate level
- Japanese: BUSINESS LEVEL REQUIRED!
- Ability to travel within Japan
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work at a dynamic international company
- Use English to speak with international teams
- Use electrical engineering background to help solve customer issues
- A competitive salary package available depending on experience
- A good work life balance provided