Factory manager , Recycling business, Ibaraki, 18M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
This position will be reponsibility for country head in the future
- One of the leading recycling and environmental services companies as well as raw material providers worldwide.
- The services cover the entire spectrum of environmental services, from consultation on waste management, to packaging licensing in markets.
- Evaluating the talent of new hires and training them on policies and procedures
- Inspecting the quality of finished products to check on machine and operator efficiency
- Delegating machine operation, quality control, and maintenance tasks to factory employees
- Analyzing production data and making strategic recommendations to decision makers
- Maintaining a content and motivated workforce through interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills
- Lead and Establish the new factory in Japan.
- Background in Engineering (Mechanical preferable)
- Project Management experience (budgeting, planning, execution and commissioning)
- PC skills(MS Excel, Word, Powder Point）
- Maintenance experience on process equipment and facility (or equivalent)
- People Management
- Experiences in Managing/Establish/build Factory in Japan
- Strong knowledge on EHS, Safety, Lean manufacture and CAPA, OPEX
- 18M-20M JPY