Factory Financial Analyst Role at Semiconductor Manufacturer
Stable Large Size Company with Strong Relations with Fortune 500 Companies
Superflextime, No Core time
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest and most trusted semiconductor manufacturing business in US. They are operating in more then 10 countries globally and in Japan they have strong presence for electronic manufacturing.
Leading Factory financial planning activities; including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasts.
Leading Factory cost accounting activities; including monthly and quarterly close, inventory, capital , and full compliance with TI Policies & Procedures, and GAAP.
Driving financial and ensure accuracy and integrity of the financial results for the Factory activities.
Support management for operational performance reviews, finance actuals reviews, cost reduction activities
Understanding and explaining relationship between operational performance, financial results and compliance.
Showing continuous process improvement and automation.
Participating and engaging with cross-functional and cross-regional teams
Supporting a variety of priorities, teams and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting or FP&A experience
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
- SAP experience is a plus
- Strong MS Excel, PIVOT Vlook
- Factory or cost accounting experience is a plus
What's on Offer
- Global company with strong brand name within industry
- Factory finance experience including FP&A and Cost accounting
- Stable working environment with relaxed culture
- Super flextime with no core time