Facility Manager at Worldwide Leader in Cloud Computing
Global Cloud Computing & Infrastructure Services World Leader
Great work-environment | Best-in-class benefit
Our Client is the worldwide leader in Cloud Computing and Datacenter services. They are expanding at unseen rates, doubling their worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months.
· Operating, maintaining, and managing mission-critical facilities including vendor management
· Hands-on work and supervision relating to decrease/increase of rack capacity
· New build and expansion projects
· Prepare and implement countermeasure for natural disasters, emergency response to high priority/critical incidents
· Interview, hire candidates, develop and manage strong team
· 10 years+ experience with designing, building, commissioning, operating and maintaining data center facilities.
· 5 years+ people management experience including hiring and developing the best, team promotion experience.
· Experience in managing life cycle of data center from designing, constructing, commissioning, operating and to decommissioning.
· Has strong ability to understand electrical systems (be able to read and write SLD with no information in hand (Single Line Diagram with all details including breaker open / close state and SOO)), (supply system of power substations, transformers, switchgears, VFI-class UPS, DRUPS, PDU, ATS, STS, SLA or VRLA battery and related systems, fuel systems related to diesel/gas turbine generators, surge control circuits, active harmonic filters, battery monitoring systems, branch circuit monitoring systems, SCADA systems).
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.