Facility general manager ,Chemical factory, Yamaguchi, 17M JPY
1100万円 - 1700万円
Rewarding and Challegning job will be provided
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Global leader in specialty chemical and performance materials company.
- Leads activities of plant's cross-functional staff and ensures compliance with all company and external standards/regulations for Manufacturing, Sales, SH&E, Finance, Quality, HR, and Community Affairs.
- Ensures improvement of process capability / reliability, resulting in less process variability and reduction in generation of off-quality material.
- Establishes and implements local initiatives that enhance effective utilization of plant assets through prudent management of fixed and variable costs. Ensures long-term integrity and fit for purpose of all facility assets. Efficiently manages capital budget through use of the capital management system.
- Ability to orchestrate the pace and process of change to maintain operating effectiveness; ability to challenge status quo, encourage performance-improving changes even when faced with resistance.
- Prior experience in leading successful plant turnaround driving transformational performance improvement.
- Leadership skills to motivate and lead cross-functional staff. Ability to deal with external contacts and community as needed. May require negotiations with government agencies and other entities.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and safety procedures. Knowledge of Continuous Improvement process and techniques. Strong focus on safety and environmental concerns.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry and In-depth understanding of how plant integrates with a business' manufacturing goals.
- Ability to organize and manage diverse and multiple resources, including budgets. Analytical skills to evaluate a variety of dynamic and complex situations requiring innovative solutions.
- Bachelor/University Degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Proficient in English ability and has high communication skill in Japanese language and culture is strongly preferred.