Facilities Manager (JP/EN) -Multinational retail company
International big scale retail company
Use of English daily
Our client is one of the global leader in the retail luxury industry. They offer to work in a friendly, international, energetic environment.
- Facilities services ( including various operations, custodial services, maintenance and repair programs, property management liaison, supplies, construction projects, etc.)
- Administration ( including contracts, invoices, business plan input, tenant management, etc.)
- Services (including IT and telecom, environmental health and occupational safety)
- Support (including construction and design, negotiations, planning and management etc.)
- Previous experience in facilities management and safety area
- Knowledge on real estate, architecture and project management
- Proficiency in Japanese and High business level in English
- International environment offering various benefits to their employees
- Opportunity to develop a career in the retail industry.