Facilities Management Director, Pharmaceuticals, 16M JPY
1000万円 - 1600万円
Working with profession leader in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- The largest and most broadly based health-care company in the world.
- Their product brand are well-known in many countries in the world.
- Foster strategic business partner relationships between FM and each business sector for a specific sub-region.
- Discharge segment SPOC responsibility within the region as assigned
- Deliver high quality, standardised and consistent FM services within a distinct sub-region
- Deploy and execute strategy and vision set forth by the Center of Excellence across a complex portfolio
- Drive alignment with Global Workstreams, site-agnostic regional roles, and outsourced vendors
- Manage supplier issue resolution at the sub-regional level per assigned authority limit and accountability
- Establish and enforce Global Workstreams and FM driven methodologies to generate savings
- Bachelor's degree in facilities management, engineering, business, architecture, etc., or equivalent.
- Strong Experiences in CRE / facilities experience
- Master's degree in facilities management, engineering, business, architecture, etc., or equivalent
- Holding Certifications the related with Facility such as MCR, SLCR and so on
- Strong management and technical skills
- Experience related to risk management, quality, safety, and compliance
- Knowledge of business strategy and projected business unit requirements for the workplace, infrastructure, real property, and facilities, including impact on the portfolio plan
- Ability to make decisions across business units with authority