Expert Solution Consultant for Services Solution Company
Work for a Services Solution Company with a unique software
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This client is a software company with a solution that ensures their clients can optimize the maintenance of their machines and deliver excellent after-sales service. Their own two software solutions use advanced technologies to make inventory management more predictable. Currently they have 15 people in their Japan office with 3 people in the professional services team. They are looking to grow out their team to handle the incoming projects by the end of summer.
- Provide technical consulting services to clients around the product solutions of the company to create a thorough understanding for the client how value can be created.
- Map the customers business to identify the requirements for the solution implementation process.
- Work on the integration of the software solution with the clients own legacy or ERP business system.
- Configure the software solution for the client to fit their specific needs and adjust it to the company.
- Analyze the business results and fine-tune parameters to ensure excellent workability.
- Deliver training and user support to the client organization.
- Has a strong drive, can work independently and proactively and has demonstrated to be a good leader.
- Capable of successfully developing strong relationships with key customers.
- Experience working as a consultant from leading consulting and/or software organization.
- Basic programming skills are required.
- Experience working with Supply Chain Management applications in the area of forecasting, planning, order management, price management, etc. would be a plus.
- Previous experience with the implementation process for ERP systems or other applications would be a plus.
- Great communication and documentation skills, as well as analytical mindset and an interest to be a problem-solver.
- Full professional proficiency in both English and Japanese essential.
- Willingness to travel within Japan or international.
- Work with a unique software solution and consult servicing companies in Japan
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Engage with top tier clients and collaborate internationally with other APAC teams
- Attractive salary and (international) travel and career progression opportunities