Experienced Software Engineer - Onsite Interviews on Dec 14th
700万円 - 1300万円
Opportunity to attend an information session and meet the hiring team first
Environment focused on learning, education, problem-solving and growth
Our clientis a leading, international technology company
- Drive or participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of small-to-large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, systems and services using Java, Object-oriented Design and Distributed Programming.
- Translate functional requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture.
- Work on the full development cycle; from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in software development
- Proficiency in Java, C#/C++, Python, Golang
- Proficiency in English, Japanese language NOT Required
- Working permission in Japan
- Stable career history
- Flexible work style (Flex Time, Work from Home, Maternity /Parenting /Family Care Leave etc.)
- International Environment operating mainly in English