Experienced to Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
700万円 - 1300万円
Work on large, complex data pipelines
Join an extremely talented BI team where you can grow quickly
Our client offers a large scale, widely used points, loyalty and rewards program covering millions of users in Japan.
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions that provide accurate and meaningful metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards.
- Translate business problems into business intelligence analysis requirements.
- Find and create insightful and creative ways to measure customer experience to drive positive business outcomes.
- Develop queries and visualisations for ad-hoc requests and projects on top of day to day reporting.
- Be aware of and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis (covering data integrity, design, analysis, validation, and documentation) while recommending improvements for increased accuracy and simplicity to business leaders
- Troubleshoot data-quality issues and bottlenecks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years (7 years for senior role) of relevant work experience in analytics, data engineering, BI
- 4+ years (7 years using, writing and optimizing SQL queries in a business environment)
- Some level of knowledge of data warehousing, ETL and reporting/analytic tools
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, Athena, S3, Glue would be useful
- Experience with business intelligence software (Tableau, Quick sight, MicroStrategy) and ETL software i preferredGood communication skills in English
- Work with huge data sets of customer data to drive customer experience
- Have access to many industry-leading BI tools
- Working in a highly communicative, international environment