Experienced Marketing Manager
Be responsible for planning, developing and executing strategies on mobile apps
Largest online travel companies in the world
Our client is a major global internet media company that promotes travel package deals. With their outstanding success, they have become one of the major leaders with over 20 million subscribers in a worldwide scale. An exciting opportunity now exists for a passionate and self-driven marketing manager to join their global organisation in this leadership role.
- Be responsible for planning, executing and managing marketing spend and merchandising activities on messaging app ecosystems.
- Lead and further develop our relationships in the market with key messaging apps at different levels of their organisation.
- Work with Product and Engineering to scope requirements, size out new opportunities and collaboratively decide on road map.
- Provide ongoing market insights and trends on new mobile ecosystems emerging around the world with a key focus in Asia.
- Conduct research to identify new ways in which the compoany's app can continue to grow its number of downloads and monthly active users.
- Utilise data to measure and report performance on agreed metrics with our messaging apps partners in Asia Pacific.
- You will develop a detailed marketing plan, business case and monitor progress of new app ecosystems.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement product features.
- Fully lead programs and projects from inception to delivery, and occasionally maintenance as specified within approved program and project plans.
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Business Administration
- 7+ year's work experience with at least 3 in direct-response customer acquisition and performance marketing
- Deep analytical skills and strong business acumen translating in an ability to turn complex data analysis into exec-level insights
- Familiar with the key principles of performance marketing
- Excellent critical thinking and execution skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Robust project management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel (required) and SAS or SQL (preferred)
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Global and international career opportunities
- Exciting work environment and opportunity to grow
- Good work/life balance