Executive Assistant - Global Management Consulting Firm
The perfect combination support role
Global and exciting
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in management consulting with an office presence in nearly 30 countries.
- Responsible for managing complex calendars for Partners & Principals, scheduling internal & external meeting, communicating with clients at c-suite level
- Responsible for all travel arrangements including but not limited to, flights, accommodation, cars & visa applications
- Business Development - understand each support Partner's business goals and help to push them forward.
- Develop excellent rapport with client assistants to facilitate access to client senior leaders
- Project Administration Support - coordinate Kick Off meetings, project & internal meetings including team updates, case reviews and YER's. Key contact for Partners, Finance and Legal on Contract and Invoices
- Single point of contact for all admin for Partners & Principals, including time sheets, expenses, room bookings, catering requests, printing & binding etc
- CRM & Client Support, updating & maintenance of client contacts, ensure Activity Tracking in calendars. Assist Marketing with co-ordination of customised mailings
- Support of Partners visiting Tokyo offices
- Answering external and internal telephone calls, attending to reception, greeting clients when required
- Cover of EA holiday and sickness.
- Offer assistance to other regional EA's when necessary
- Act and assist project teams for Tokyo if required
- Supporting recruiting team with interviews & logistics
- Liaise with Finance team in preparing/sending invoices for client
The Successful Applicant
- At least three year's experience at working in an administrative or customer service position. Experience in professional services, management consultancy and/or a similar industry would also be an advantage but is not a necessity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels across a multicultural environment.
- Excellent spoken & written English skills
- Team player who has experience of and has enjoyed working as part of a team.
- Service focused - dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff through securing effective relationships with clients and executing deliverable to the highest standards.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage one's own time. Not a clock watcher or someone who is unwilling to step outside the job description
- Self-starter who has an appetite for learning and is driven to excel and grow
- One who takes constructive feedback in stride and incorporates feedback quickly
- Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
- Sense of humour
- Problem solver
- Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven.
- Finally, we are looking for someone who will be committed to the company and add to the life and culture of the firm.
What's on Offer
Work from home 2 days / month