Executive Assistant in Fast-growing IT Start-up
Work in one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world!
Flexible working hours, work from home & free lunch provided
The client is a global software company with headquarter in New York. In Japan, their headcount had been growing rapidly, from 70 people to around 150 people currently.
- Assist the CEO in maintaining meeting schedule, including calendaring, but mostly time management, as well as preparing for internal and external meetings.
- Screen calls and handle or triage to appropriate department; make travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports, process vendor invoices related to department budget and events, and order department supplies.
- 10-15 years of related job experience, in big corporation.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude who works well with others.
- One of the fastest growing start-ups in the world
- Employees will have stock options in the near future
- Flexible working environment with options to work from home available
- Free lunch is provided