Working in one of the most exciting global investment management firms.
Competitive salary and benefits
A major global investment management firm with a long history, managing more than $30 billion in assets. Its primary focus: to generate high-quality returns by attracting a large number of specialised trading teams with multiple successful strategies.
- Provide information to management on the PM trading activity.
- Manage multi-asset class trading in equities, derivatives, FX and other future markets.
- Enhance relationships with Sell Side brokers and traders.
- Assist PMs with timing and implementation of trade actions.
- Monitor both the operation of automated trading systems and the firm's execution services.
- 7+ years of experience in multi-asset trading, specifically: Equities (core), Derivatives, Futures, FX.
- Experience on Sell side covering multiple clients. Covering multi PM's in a high volume environment.
- Knowledge of trading technology.
- Team player, detail oriented and high communication skills.
- Be able to perform in high pressure, good sense of time management.
- Bilingual. Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Salary range: 12m - 17m annual base + bonus
- Opportunity to progress the career through a global management firm managing more than $30billion in assets.