- Join a multinational company!
- Work from home set up is available!
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational accommodation provider.
- Handle the designated inboxes through inbound and outbound tickets/emails, outbound calls and case work.
- Initiating, investigating and resolving cases involving complex damages, liability claims, potential fraud, or brand risk, verifying facts, and determining resolutions based on internal policies.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to align on case strategy and effectively collaborate with and monitor third party claims administrators.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
The Successful Applicant
- Language skills: Fluent English and Native level Japanese, both verbal and written
- 1-3 yrs of experience in Hospitality industry or e-commerce customer service. Experience in Insurance Claims (ideally damage, liability, and fatalities) and other insurance investigation or program management experience are a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
What's on Offer
- Promising career progression
- Multinational working environment
- Work from home set up
- Travel Coupon
- Stock units