- In charge of all MICE for the firm in Japan.
- Flexible and international working environment with low turn over rate.
About Our Client
Our client is the one of the most well-known international banks in the world with strong establishment in Japan for more than 100 years.
- Plan, lead and execute all corporate events from small to large size for their clients and employees.
- Coordinate with regional and global team to organize and facilitate internal town-hall meetings and events.
- Support internal communications activities such as intranet updates, newsletter, etc.
- Support other team members in the Corporate Affairs division in other communications activities.
The Successful Applicant
- From 5 years of experiences in event, tradeshow, seminar, conference.
- Experiencing in managing budget and logistics for events.
- Good writing skills in Japanese and English.
- Familiar in managing and communicating with senior C-level stakeholders.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- Manage all the large scale events with VIP guests in Japan and from overseas.
- Flexible and stable working environment.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- Work in one of the most well-known banks in the world with long history in Japan.
- Be a part of the cultural transformation period.