Events & Meetings Manager - 500 Fortune Pharmaceutical Company
800万円 - 1200万円
Opportunity to develop leadership experiences by managing event team.
International and flexible working environment.
- One of the leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide in several therapeutic areas.
- The events & meetings team consists of 30-40 and is a part of the Worldwide Meeting & Congress leadership team.
- Manage a team of 2 members.
- Collaborate with HCPs, Commercial , R&D, Medical colleagues.
- Support training & resources to Meetings management.
- Efficiently manage meetings & events across multi-disciplinary team.
- Minimum 5 year experiences in sales/marketing/event management position.
- People management experience.
- Ability to drive and work in a complex and fast changing environment.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Be a part of an worldwide events & meetings team.
- Develop skills and experiences in organizing events and meetings in healthcare industry.
- Opportunity to work with top HCPs, medical colleagues.
- Understand the business as a whole due to collaboration with multi-disciplinary team.
- International and flexible working environment.
- Strategic location in Tokyo.