World's leaders in the hospitality industry
International and global environment
Leading global hospitality company that manages and franchises luxury hotels, resorts, and vacation properties.
- Implement all Company and Hotel Policies and Procedures specific to M.I.C.E. and Events in Sales & Marketing, Rooms, Finance, Food and Beverage and Catering
- Be the main hotel liaison for all Residential M.I.C.E. Group and Events Clients after contracted by S&M.
- Maximize hotel profitability with M.I.C.E. and Event business.
- To ensure that all Event Planning employees are fully versed in upselling techniques and have thorough product knowledge
- Japanese language requirements: N1, native level
- The candidate must reside in Japan with a valid working visa
- Business level of English
- Knowledgeable in S&M, Rooms, Catering, F&B
- Worldly, preferably with flair and sophistication and ability to take initiative and anticipates needs
- International environment
- Health and social insurance