Event Planner - Fashion Event Company
International company's culture
Opportunity to travel abroad quite often (Europe, US)
International company that focuses on creating trade shows that bring together buyers and sellers from around the world through a portfolio of events, conferences, seminars, publications and online media.
- Domestic & International Sales
- Visitor Marketing & Buyer Relations
- Operational help leading up to and during the show, including booth merchandising, decoration, exhibitor support etc.
- Production of: Invitation tickets, event highlights, event directory, email newsletters
- Must reside in Japan and hold a valid working visa
- Bilingual / Japanese (N1) & English ability
- Experience & Knowledge of Fashion Industry
- Events experience preferable though not must
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Illustrator would be useful though not must
- Frequent business trips around the world
- International company environment