- International company with attractive compensation and rapid career progression.
- Opportunity to plan and organize events for biggest company in the industry.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest multinational company for the optical, lenses manufacturing industry. They have good brand awareness and top market share in Japan with offices in more than 50 countries around the world.
- Analyze and identify the need for events and aligning expectation.
- Manage the whole event planning process by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with vendor and book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers as needed
- Use online channels to execute online events such as Webinars, Online seminars, Virtual events, etc.
- Utilize all digital communication channels including SNS to promote events and attract participants.
The Successful Applicant
- From 2 years of experience as a event coordinator in B2B industry.
- Experience in managing vendor/supplier and supplier.
- Has experience in using digital platform for events organization, hosting webinar, seminar.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (read, write, presentation).
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for the biggest company in the industry with rapid career progression.
- Flexible and international working environment with English usage.
- Chances to travel domestically and internationally for business trip.
- Direct communication with APAC marketing team and cross functional communication.