- Work for an organization with ambitious growth plans
- An opportunity to earn competitively while shaping the future of technology
About Our Client
Employing only the best in the field, our client is a global pioneer in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. With all its practices and offerings at the forefront of innovation, the group addresses the entire breadth of stakeholders' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms.
The successful candidate will:
- Create Low level design documents and code components (mappings/reports) using Low level design documents.
- Create unit test document and perform unit testing.
- Create integration test cases and perform integration testing.
- Perform peer reviews for project deliverables.
- Analyze failures, update defect management tool and fix defects.
- Implement project specific standards.
- Participate in QA/UAT/warranty support.
- Create UNIX, SQL scripts, source/target definitions, mappings, workflows, session and transformations.
- Schedule and monitor workflows.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have good experience in Informatica PowerCenter.
- Hands on experience in Oracle, UNIX shell scripting, PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge of Linux shell script is preferable.
- Good knowledge of SDLC, dimensional modelling, SQL and ETL/Reporting tool.
- Past insurance domain experience will be preferable.
- Work independently and collaboratively.
- Business communication skill in both English and Japanese (JLPT N3+) language.
What's on Offer
- A secure position with room for growth
- Collaboration with international teams
- A culture that recognizes and rewards good work