- Exciting opportunity to cover ethics and compliance for APAC region.
- Well-known, rapidly expanding company.
About Our Client
Our client has gained worldwide popularity in the last decade with their innovative tech products. Their products have become household names and the company has been able to expand rapidly throughout the world.
In Japan, alongside their original products they are beginning to branch into new innovations which are already gaining success. The company is well established and recorded many billions of dollars revenue in 2020. Japan is the centre for Ethics and Compliance in the Asian region, giving the successful candidate unique regional exposure at the forefront of the tech space.
- Construct ethics framework for the APAC region with respect to local laws and regulations.
- Create working standard operating procedures.
- Promote ethics and compliance through training.
- Identify and escalate any matters, engaging in investigations where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree (legal is a plus).
- Experienced in compliance or ethics.
- Experience with governance, training, investigation and policy improvement are preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with APAC teams.
- Highly motivated and self starter.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Forefront of expanding tech company.
- Work alongside industry leaders.
- Gain regional exposure.