ERP consultant - Global Software solution provider(T2P)
Full exposure in APAC region
Great grow up space
Our client is an enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organizations worldwide. The software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress - for individuals, for businesses, and across networks. With more than 15,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, they provide enterprise solutions to more than 90,000 customers.
* Participate in the information gathering and design process for a client implementation; including the development of functional business requirements and solution scope documents.
* Configure a client business solution
* Develop and execute test plans and test software configurations
* Provide training to client's key and end users
* Provide implementation consultancy and application best practice advice.
* Provide regular internal reports on the status of projects
* Formal customer facing consulting experience as part of a software implementation team or internal software support team
* Reliability and deadline-driven approach
* Strong organizational skills & time management skills
* Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
* Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
* Excellent problem solving and analytic skills.
* Willingness to travel on short notice.
* Excellent remuneration package up to 8M
* Global and regional exposure
* Dynamic working culture
* Excellent culture and Lots of room to grow