Equity Research Analyst/Associate - Global Investment Bank
Equity Research Analysts for the Auto and Machinery Sectors
Gain experience as an equity research analyst at a global bank
About Our Client
Out client is an American bulge bracket looking to hire a machinery sector and an auto sector analyst
* Construction and maintenance of sector and market databases, using a wide range of information sources.
* With the guidance of the senior analyst, develop and maintain earnings models for key companies in the research sector.
* Preparation of research notes, slide presentations and other research-related documents on a local and regional level.
* Responding to internal and external client information requests.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 2 years of experience in equity/credit junior analyst job, valuation, financial analysis preferred
* Excellent analytical skills and familiarity with building and maintaining earnings models.
* Native level Japanese writing skills, strong verbal communication ability and strong interpersonal skills. Strong English is a plus.
* Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Responsible, efficient, detail orientated and self-motivated
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Good computer skills especially in Excel; familiarity with statistical/econometrics software,
What's on Offer
Become a research specialist for a specific sector