- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Food and snacks manufacturing company provide the best quality products to customer for long time (B2C business).
- Responsible for repair work, maintenance plan formulation, and labour work to maintain mechanical efficiency for production equipment in the packaging process.
- Work with the packaging line operator of the manufacturing department to improve production efficiency and reduce raw material loss.
- Efforts will be made to deal with line troubles caused by the equipment and recovery work to prevent recurrence.
- Work with a view to safety, food safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Perform maintenance and inspection work according to the maintenance plan for the production equipment in the manufacturing process.
The Successful Applicant
- Manufacturing work experience (operation using a packaging machine) (Preferably if you have experience in maintenance work of a packaging equipment manufacturer).
- Ability to understand problems, awareness of improvement rationalisation, trouble handling for sudden events ability.
- Ability to negotiate with people (various business partners).
- Electrician (1st and 2nd) (not mandatory)
- Fluent Japanese
What's on Offer